Specialized Vertical SQUEEZE Casting - Brass, Aluminium etc.
We produce NEW injection molding machines for aluminum, brass and similar materials of the INWORK SQUEEZE series.
Injection molding machines are vertical 4-column construction, the closing of the mold is by means of the toggle system. An automatic dosing system, or a 6-axis robot (offered as an option) picks up the molten material from the melting furnace and transports it above the injection piston. The molten material is pressed into the mold by means of an injection piston. After opening the mold, the molded part remains in the upper half of the mold. Final product is then ejected and removed by an automatic take-out system. The next step is to spray the mold and start of the next cycle.
INWORK SQUEEZE injection molding machines are produced in sizes from 150t to 2200t clamping force.
Advantages of Squeze casting:
- Fast cooling
- Perfect metallographic structure of the molded part
- High injection pressure - reduction of bubbles in the molded part
- Optimal injection speed - perfect air leakage from the mold
- High strength and quality of the molded part
- High productivity and production efficiency
SQUEEZE injection molding machines are equipped with the Bernecker & Rainer, or Siemens control system.
Technical parameters and specifications of INWORK SQUEEZE presses can be downloaded in the attachments below.
As an option, we offer a wide range of accessories for the INWORK SQUEEZE machines such as:
- Mold handling system Video of mold handling system
- Automatation with 6-axis robots
- Automatic dosing systems
- Automatic take-out systems
- Automatic separation/spray units
- Trimming presses